INLAND WATER ECUADOR – PERU
REGULAR SERVICE INLAND WATER ECUADOR – PERU
We integrate a multimodal service throughout ECUADOR as an alternative solution to the existing logistic frame for attending noroccidental peruvian oil fields based on Iquitos, therefore connecting Houston via Esmeralda via Itaya with those oil fields in Ecuador and Peru.
This is a time / cost effective solution integrated with valuable connection with more than 50 years experience in the Oil & Gas Industry, operating with a low degree of operational restrictions that saves upto 6 days in the Houston – Iquitos Route representing as well abt 1,800 km less of journey.
- Monthy sailing, dates to be agreed subject to min volume / cargo size.
- Weekly sailing dates advise by mail.
- Cut Off 5 days prior sailing date advise.
- Tariff rates on W/M basis and surcharges applicables for overdim, overweight and / or IMO Cargoes.
- Two days all purpose at each end, standby charges applicable for barge / tug units, when customers don‘t integrate the logistic chain as an all.
- Payment terms to be mutually agreed.
- Lashing / Unlashing materiales and operations for standard cargoes are included on rates given.
To download the document before you must be registed
[ PleaseLogin Or Register To read more ] REGISTER